We have been working since 2005 in the field of Linux systems providing professional linux assistance services for any type of company. Our support allows you to obtain the maximum advantage in the management of the systems by significantly saving on costs by outsourcing the system management and all the costs of an IT department available 24 hours a day.
If you use systems Linux® and you don't have a dedicated IT department in the company, you should work with us. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Linux support services that can be customized to meet your needs. You will be provided with a dedicated Linux specialist who will take the time to fully understand your environment, the applications you are running and the needs of your business. Whether you need 24/24 coverage or shorter and shorter working hours, we can meet your needs. In the event of a problem, your IT team will have immediate access to our experts, who will diagnose and fix the problem quickly and with minimal impact on your operations and uptime.
Your technology partner on Linux
We provide Linux managed server support, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, emergency help, remote assistance and maintenance for new and existing server infrastructures. When you work with us we see ourselves as your technology partner and not just another service provider linux managed support in outsourcing. We make this statement because we understand not only the operating and network system, but also the software and messaging platforms running on the operating system. We diagnose problems at the lowest level and seek innovative solutions to solve them and ensure that your business operates efficiently and smoothly. As a mix of Linux certified software developers, network and database engineers, and system administrators, we work together as a team to ensure that your services stay online no matter what problems we are presented with. When you engage with us, we provide not just an individual consultant, but a collective pool of knowledge from a team that has gained invaluable experience in managing mission-critical infrastructures.
The main services offered
Linux Managed Services
Full support for all major Linux operating systems, including Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, SuSE and Debian.
Service contracts can be updated to allow 24/7 coverage.
Professionals in the design, implementation and maintenance of corporate mail servers
Webserver and performance
Design and configuration of high traffic web systems with Apache, NGINX, LiteSpeed and Varnish web servers.
We are AWS certified partners, but we also work with Azure, Rackspace, Google, OVH, Softlayer and much more.
Proactive Security and Penetration testing
We work with penetration testing companies and proactive monitoring tools for your networks.
ISO 27001 certified
Our datacenters and work processes are ISO27001 compliant, independently verified.
Not just a one-off
Unlike many other linux managed support services, we are not limited to just an initial setup or an intervention on request.
Using our server assistance service, cloud assistance and linux assistance in general allows you to have the certainty and the relative contractual guarantee of having a partner who follows you throughout the life cycle of the service as long as you want. Not just an initial and one-off setup to then be left to yourself, but a cyclical and continuous H24 service where we will always be monitoring any problems and preventing them thanks to proactive monitoring and a timely patching system that will avoid having to face problems and machine stops.
Monitoring of the server and services H24.
Active monitoring via NETDATA™ of all hardware and software parameters of your server.
Through a reserved access to our monitoring center you will be able to view the status of your server and its loads in real time.
Benefits for your business.
- Highly affordable. A simple pricing model makes our Managed Services excellent value with predictable costs
- Work alongside in-house engineers who complement existing resources, or fully outsource to us.
- Working with you from conception, systems architecture, through completion and ongoing support.
- Able to work collaboratively with you and your clients with white label options.
- Proactive and reactive support services, with optional 247 coverage.
Our managed services are available in two versions, proactive and reactive.
Responsive managed services
- Suitable for start-ups and / or low-cost, low-risk systems
- Small monthly downtime that includes 24/7 monitoring
- Pay-as-you-go support model, priced for one hour, charged in blocks of 15 minutes
Proactive managed services
- A fully managed network and hosting environment that includes 24/7 monitoring and access to network engineers, databases, operating system and software
- Proactive updates of security patches, kernel and base operating system
- Optional 24/7 coverage and SLAs
No hidden costs
- Both options offer transparent pricing with contractually agreed hourly rates
- Fixed cost 3 and 5 year long term contract options available
- Dedicated project manager and technical manager
Some of the services we support include:
|Custom web applications||Custom web applications|
|Web server||NGINX, Apache2, TomCat|
|Software framework||CodeIgnighter, Laravel, Lumen, Symfony, Silex, Zend|
|DevOps Tools||GIT, SVN, GitLab, GitHub, Scrum / Agile Tooling, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins|
|Cloud management||Auto Scaling, Design, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure|
|Cluster file system||CephFS, Gluster, GFS2|
|Research||SOLR, Sphinx, ElasticSearch|
|Caching||NGINX, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB|
|Operating systems||Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Amazon Linux|
Summarizing our Linux support services
- Linux managed support
- Linux managed consulting
- Linux managed outsourcing
- Linux managed cloud hosting
- Linux managed management
- Linux managed remote support
- Linux managed remote management