Intervention and processing times
Handling customer issues is a crucial aspect for any hosting provider and especially for us, as customers expect a high level of support and assistance to quickly resolve any problems with their site or hosting service. Therefore, it is essential that the hosting provider draws up a regulation on the methods and times of assistance in order to efficiently manage customer requests and give the right priority to the seriousness of the problems.
The regulation should provide for different categories of urgency, so as to assign the appropriate level of priority to each issue and act accordingly. For example, issues that prevent the site or hosting service from functioning should be considered of the utmost urgency and therefore resolved as quickly as possible, while less urgent issues could be handled with longer intervention times.
The triage system, or the classification of emergencies according to their severity, is a method used in hospitals to prioritize requests for assistance. In this case, the hosting provider's support policy could build on that system, using different categories of urgency (e.g., emergency, urgent, non-urgent) to categorize customer issues and take action accordingly.
In order to provide an optimal service, we have developed a priority-based system assistance system that is based on the well-known one TRIAGE used successfully and internationally in the nursing / hospital field.
It is important to remember how establishing the priority of access to the treatment service means identify which customers need immediate action and which instead can defer the intervention.
This procedure requires the satisfaction of, in particular, three criteria:
- Quickness: triage access-coding time must be short
- High sensitivity and sufficient specificity: all potentially critical customers must be identified
- Organizational logic: an organization must be pursued which, with an adequate use of resources, produces compliance with management deadlines and standards
Moreover, an intelligent management based on priorities allows us to optimally optimize company resources allowing us to continue to provide a high quality service at an extremely competitive cost even in the face of a large and constantly growing number of users.
The three criteria above are labeled and identified by four respective codes and colors, in order of severity and priority:
or ABSOLUTE URGENCY. Online presence is not guaranteed. The customer has the business completely at a standstill, loss of profit or immediate loss is expected. Taking charge of the immediate problem or otherwise less than 15 minutes.
or DANGER. The customer has the problematic business or potentially urgent in the near future. Online presence is guaranteed but with minor issuesi that could seriously impact shortly thereafter. Taking charge of the problem within 24 hours.
or DIFFERABLE INTERVENTION. The customer has the fully functional business. Online presence is guaranteed without any problem. The will of is manifested make evolutionary changes previously not agreed in order to improve the functioning of the project itself. Taking charge of the problem within four days and in any case not earlier than 48 hours.
or NOT URGENT. The customer has the fully functional business. Online presence is guaranteed without any problem. The will of is manifested solve problems or ask for advice on aspects that go beyond hosting and system engineering or products and services subscribed by the customer and offered by Managed Server Srl Based on the evaluation of the request and relevance with our skills it will be possible to decide to refuse the intervention or consultation, and be directed to external companies and/or collaborators in order to have a specialist consultation. Taking charge of the problem within a week and in any case not earlier than 48 hours.
For an easier interpretation of the intervention codes listed above, below you will find a list of cases divided by color and the relative rate if it is not already included in the service.
It should be noted that if the intervention is required due to slight or gross negligence of the customer, the costs of the operation and support may be charged. In the event of an increase, the customer will be contacted for acceptance of the estimate.
- WEB Site Down or not visible. *
- Website with human loading times greater than 10 seconds. *
- Repeated errors of type 500 (501, 500, 502) *
- WEB site subjected to defacement for hacker attack. (€ 50)
- Hardware failure. (FREE)
- Network outages. (FREE)
- Data loss File. *
- Database data loss. *
- Inability to send or receive Email. *
- Cache system not refresher content properly. *
- Restore backup DB. (€ 40)
- Restore Backup File. (€ 40)
* If it is highlighted that the problem was caused by the customer due to inexperience (lack of backup, plugin installation experiments in production, erroneous operations, cancellation of unauthorized cache plugins, incorrect client configuration), the customer will be required to pay the costs intervention from a minimum of € 20 to € 50 based on the intervention that will be necessary to restore correct functioning.
- Production of NGINX Rewrite rules (20 € or on estimate)
- Power increase or migration to another instance / Server due to traffic peaks. (Instance cost plus € 50 for migration)
- Backup restore on staging systems. (€ 50)
- Cloning of systems from production to staging or alignment of the same (sync). (€ 50)
- Activation of new domains. (10 € - 50 € depending on the extension)
- Activation of hosting spaces. (as per contract)
- Dedicated Server Activation. (as per contract)
- Hosting space migration. (20 € or as per contract)
- Activation of new mailboxes (the customer has the panel to be able to do it independently) (€ 10)
- DNS Record Tracking (€ 10)
- Switch nameservers with those provided by the customer. (€ 10)
- MySQL password required because lost. (€ 10)
- Request FTP password because lost (10 €)
- Request Password Email because lost (10 €)
- Password Recovery WordPress User or other CMS because lost (10 €).
- HTTPS installation with Let'S Encrypt and 301 redirects
- Activation of third level subdomains (€ 10 each)
- PageSpeed Optimization e Core Web Vitals (on estimate)
- Performance Optimization (on estimate)
- Server instance downgrade (instance cost + € 50 one-off).
- Assistance in permalink change and rewrite 301 (€ 50 one-off).
- Backup implementation on external systems owned by the customer (100€ one-off)
- Supply of Auth code EPP (Free)
- Report in simple appraisal upon request of judicial authority for hypothetical crime (€ 300 one-off)
- Migration from CMS to another CMS
- Creation of new themes or templates.
- Plugin creation
- ADS campaigns
- Link Building campaigns and strategy
- WooCommerce update
- Potentially problematic plugin update
- Performance optimization
- SEO audit
- Social Media Marketing
- Evaluation of sites / portals and strategies of users who are not yet customers
Some of the requests that fall into the category White Code they could be rejected as they are not related to the skills of our company and therefore impossible to achieve. Nevertheless, it is possible that you may be directed to external professionals and companies with whom we collaborate from time to time in order to put you in a position to meet your needs.
We apologize in advance if the processing times are not in line with your expectations or your business needs. Please be patient or contact us at contact page to let us know your specific needs and evaluate a personalized assistance plan.