Copyright © and Copyright
Guidelines for using the Managed Server logo
2. Remember that the logo is composed of an icon representing a Server and two words “Managed” and “Server” separated by a space and not attached. Never separate the icon from the words.
3. Make sure there is always sufficient contrast with the writing. If you use a white background, always use, in order of preference, the green logo or alternatively the black one. If you use a colored background, always use only the white logo.
4. When you resize the logo, make sure to keep the original aspect ratio to avoid image distortion.
5. Maintain adequate white space around the Managed Server logo to ensure visibility and readability.
6. Always make sure to use the logo with the “Registered” ® symbol following it.
7. If you use image compression or lossy formats such as JPG, WEBP, AVIF or PNG, always make sure that the quality of the logo is clear and free from noticeable aliasing effects.
By following these guidelines, you help maintain the integrity and consistency of the Managed Server brand. Thanks for your collaboration.
License to use
For the use of the trademark in printed materials, such as leaflets, brochures, flyers, newspapers and magazines, or any other physical support that is not digital, it is essential to obtain prior authorization. This request must be made explicitly via email to email@example.com, indicating the specific use and attaching a possible example mockup.
Please note that any other use of our trademark is formally unauthorized unless obtained through the request methods indicated above.
We retain the right to take enforcement and preventative enforcement actions in the event of unauthorized use of our brand.
Palette & colors
Logos in use
Green Main logo on white background.
White Secondary logo on green background.
Black monochrome logo on white background.
White monochrome logo on black background.